Every few months, SBN goes OnTour to a local businesses to get an insider, behind the scenes look at how the host business operates, how they got started, where they are now, what the challenges have been, what the joys have been and of course to learn what makes them sustainable.
SBN On Tours are a great way to learn from the local entrepreneurs and leaders that make our local, green and fair economy turn and to network with other SBN members and friends.
Stay up to date by visiting our Event Page or signing up for our newsletter.
Past SBN On Tours have taken us to:
- Deer Island Water Treatment Plant- Winthrop, MA
- Roxbury Technology Corporation- Roxbury, MA
- Teddie Peanut Butter- Everett, MA
- MassCEC’s Wind Technology Testing Center (WTTC)- Charlestown, MA
- City Fresh Foods- Roxbury, MA
- Save That Stuff- Charlestown, MA
- Taza Chocolate- Somerville, MA